Hills Prescription Diet YD Thyroid Care Wet Food for Adult Cats is a nutritionally complete diet that is a safe, effective and easy way to manage thyroid health.
Clinically proven to improve thyroid health within 3 weeks when fed as the sole source of nutrition, Hills Y/D has been made with lower iodine levels to keep your cat’s hormones at a normal level to reduce the symptoms of hyperthyroidism.
Hills Y/D Thyroid Care also helps to support your cat’s kidney and urinary tract health thanks to controlled levels of phosphorus, sodium and magnesium.
- Low Iodine: Stops the thyroid glands from producing too many hormones
- Kidney Health: Low levels of phosphorus and sodium support kidney health
- Coat & Skin: Omega fatty acids support a healthy skin and shiny coat
- Sole Nutrition: Designed as a complete diet during treatment
- Proven Results: Clinically proven to improve thyroid health within 3 weeks when fed as the sole source of nutrition
Pork, Chicken (9%), Maize Flour, Rice Flour, Animal Fat, Vitamins, Cellulose, Minerals, Trace Elements, Fish Oil
Nutritional Information (As Fed):
Protein 9.2%, Fat Content 7.2%, Crude Fibre 0.8%, Moisture 72.7%, Calcium 0.23%, Omega-3 0.18%, Omega-6 1.36%, Phosphorus 0.16%, Sodium 0.07%, Potassium 0.24%, Magnesium 0.02%
Iodine from other food sources (treats, another pet’s food, table scraps etc.) can compromise the effectiveness of restricted iodine nutrition. It is critical that you feed Hills Y/D as the sole source of nutrition.