Hills Prescription Diet YD Thyroid Care Wet Food for Adult Cats is a nutritionally complete diet that is a safe, effective and easy way to manage thyroid health.
Clinically proven to improve thyroid health within 3 weeks when fed as the sole source of nutrition, Hills Y/D has been made with lower iodine levels to keep your cat’s hormones at a normal level to reduce the symptoms of hyperthyroidism.
Hills Y/D Thyroid Care also helps to support your cat’s kidney and urinary tract health thanks to controlled levels of phosphorus, sodium and magnesium.
- Low Iodine: Stops the thyroid glands from producing too many hormones
- Kidney Health: Low levels of phosphorus and sodium support kidney health
- Coat & Skin: Omega fatty acids support a healthy skin and shiny coat
- Sole Nutrition: Designed as a complete diet during treatment
- Proven Results: Clinically proven to improve thyroid health within 3 weeks when fed as the sole source of nutrition
Meat and Animal Derivatives (Chicken 7%), Cereals, Oils and Fats, Derivatives of Vegetable Origin, Minerals
Protein 9.0%, Fat Content 7.4%, Crude Fibre 0.84%, Crude Ash 1.4%, Moisture 72.8%, Calcium 0.22%, Phosphorus 0.14%, Sodium 0.07%, Potassium 0.22%, Magnesium 0.01%; per kg: Vitamin A 36,963IU, Vitamin D3 403IU, Total Iodine 0.04mg
Iodine from other food sources (treats, another pet’s food, table scraps etc.) can compromise the effectiveness of restricted iodine nutrition. It is critical that you feed Hills Y/D as the sole source of nutrition.