Hills Prescription Diet ZD Food Sensitivities Wet Food for Adult Cats is a nutritionally balanced diet to support cats in the management of food allergies and/or intolerance.
Sensitive or irritated skin, coat and ear conditions, or severe digestive issues are some of the more serious conditions that can come from food sensitivity. Clinically proven, Hills Z/D can be used regularly to help alleviate these adverse reactions and is also packed full of essential nutrients and fatty acids to support your cat’s general health.
Hill’s is currently upgrading this diet with the ActivBiome+ technology for ultimate digestive health & well-being. Although the upgraded product is now in distribution, you may receive diets without the formula upgrade. To identify if you have the new formula, search for the pink ActivBiome+ logo on the front of the pack. When you receive the new formula, it is recommended you transition your pet to the upgraded formula over a 7 day period. Please consult your vet for any additional information.
- Skin & Coat: High levels of essential fatty acids help nourish the skin and coat
- Antioxidants: Supports your cat’s immune system and work to neutralise harmful free radicals
- Improved Digestion: Improves stool quality and regularity
- Immune System: Helps support a healthy immune system
- Urinary Tract Health: Helps reduce struvite and calcium oxalate stones recurrence
Chicken Liver Hydrolysate, Maize Starch, Minerals, Soybean Oil, Cellulose, Trace Elements, Taurine and Vitamins
Nutritional Information (As Fed):
Protein 9.2%, Fat Content 4.7%, Crude Fibre 0.35%, Crude Ash 1.6%, Moisture 74%, Calcium 0.21%, Omega-3 0.1%, Omega-6 1.2%, Phosphorus 0.16%, Sodium 0.09%, Potassium 0.25%, Magnesium 0.01%