Hills Prescription Diet ZD Food Sensitivities Wet Food for Adult Cats is a nutritionally balanced diet to support cats in the management of food allergies and/or intolerance.
Sensitive or irritated skin, coat and ear conditions, or severe digestive issues are some of the more serious conditions that can come from food sensitivity. Clinically proven, Hills Z/D can be used regularly to help alleviate these adverse reactions and is also packed full of essential nutrients and fatty acids to support your cat’s general health.
- Skin & Coat: High levels of essential fatty acids help nourish the skin and coat
- Antioxidants: Supports your cat’s immune system and work to neutralise harmful free radicals
- Improved Digestion: Improves stool quality and regularity
- Immune System: Helps support a healthy immune system
- Urinary Tract Health: Helps reduce struvite and calcium oxalate stones recurrence
Meat and Animal Derivatives, Derivatives of Vegetable Origin, Minerals, Oils and Fats, Fruit, Seeds. Protein Source: Chicken Liver Hydrolysate. Carbohydrate Source: Maize Starch
Protein 9.2%, Fat Content 5.3%, Crude Fibre 0.60%, Crude Ash 1.7%, Moisture 72.5%, Calcium 0.23%, Phosphorus 0.20%, Sodium 0.09%, Potassium 0.29%, Magnesium 0.02%; per kg: Vitamin A 28,419iu, Vitamin D3 480iu