Hills Prescription Diet ZD Food Sensitivities Wet Food for Adult Cats is a nutritionally balanced diet to support cats in the management of food allergies and/or intolerance.
Sensitive or irritated skin, coat and ear conditions, or severe digestive issues are some of the more serious conditions that can come from food sensitivity. Clinically proven, Hills Z/D can be used regularly to help alleviate these adverse reactions and is also packed full of essential nutrients and fatty acids to support your cat’s general health.
- Skin & Coat: High levels of essential fatty acids help nourish the skin and coat
- Antioxidants: Supports your cat’s immune system and work to neutralise harmful free radicals
- Improved Digestion: Improves stool quality and regularity
- Immune System: Helps support a healthy immune system
- Urinary Tract Health: Helps reduce struvite and calcium oxalate stones recurrence
Chicken Liver Hydrolysate, Maize Starch, Minerals, Soybean Oil, Cellulose, Trace Elements, Taurine and Vitamins
Nutritional Information (As Fed):
Protein 9.2%, Fat Content 4.7%, Crude Fibre 0.35%, Crude Ash 1.6%, Moisture 74%, Calcium 0.21%, Omega-3 0.1%, Omega-6 1.2%, Phosphorus 0.16%, Sodium 0.09%, Potassium 0.25%, Magnesium 0.01%