Hills Prescription Diet ID Low Fat Digestive Care Stew for Adult Dogs is a nutritionally balanced wet food that has been carefully balanced to help support your dog’s digestive health; calming and soothing the digestive tract.
Gently cooked in a savoury gravy with bitesize chunks of chicken and vegetables in a low calorie recipe, this highly palatable stew contains an optimal balance of fibres that will help to reduce digestive upsets, improve stool quality and support regular bowel movements.
- Highly digestible and low in fat
- Supports a healthy balance of gut bacteria
- Reduces digestive upsets, improves stool quality and supports regular bowel movements
- Replaces lost nutrients and supports easy nutrient absorption
- Highly digestible with an optimal balance of fibres
Meat and Animal Derivatives (Chicken 3%), Cereals, Various Sugars, Derivatives of Vegetable Origin, Minerals, Vegetables (0.8%), Eggs and Egg Derivatives, Oils and Fats, Seeds, Fruit
Highly Digestible Ingredients: Pork Liver, Chicken, Maize Starch, Rice, Dried Eggs, Vegetable Oil
Protein 5.0%, Fat content 1.9%, Crude fibre 0.41%, Crude ash 1.4%, Moisture 78.4%, Calcium 0.19%, Phosphorus 0.13%, Sodium 0.10%, Potassium 0.21%, Magnesium 0.02%