Hills Prescription Diet ID Digestive Care Low Fat Dry Food for Adult Dogs is a complete and balanced low-calorie diet for the management of gastrointestinal related disorders, including pancreatitis and gastritis.
Made with highly digestible ingredients that provide your dog with a balance of essential nutrients, Hills I/D promotes the growth of beneficial bacteria in the gut and reduces digestive upset.
Hills I/D Digestive Care also has a high content of electrolytes and essential antioxidants to support your dog’s overall health.
- Recovery Food: Suitable as an after intestinal-related surgery, minor surgery or debilitating diseases
- Improved Digestion: Improves stool quality and supports regularity
- Highly Digestible Ingredients: Ensures easy nutrient absorption and replacement for better gastrointestinal health
- Prebiotics: Promote the growth of beneficial bacteria in the gut
- Antioxidants: Supports your dog’s immune system and works to neutralise harmful free radicals
Cereals, Meat and Animal Derivatives (Chicken 9%), Vegetable Protein Extracts, Derivatives of Vegetable Origin, Oils and Fats, Seeds, Minerals, Vegetables (Ginger 1%), Fruit
Highly Digestible Ingredients: Brewers' Rice, Chicken and Turkey Meal, Maize Gluten Meal, Animal Fat
Protein 23.8%, Fat Content 8.2%, Crude Fibre 2.1%, Crude Ash 5.4%, Omega-3 Fatty Acids 0.5%, Calcium 0.80%, Phosphorus 0.59%, Sodium 0.41%, Potassium 0.73%, Magnesium 0.08%