Hills Prescription Diet ID Digestive Care Low Fat Dry Food for Adult Dogs is a complete and balanced low-calorie diet for the management of gastrointestinal related disorders, including pancreatitis and gastritis.
Made with highly digestible ingredients that provide your dog with a balance of essential nutrients, Hills I/D promotes the growth of beneficial bacteria in the gut and reduces digestive upset.
Hills I/D Digestive Care also has a high content of electrolytes and essential antioxidants to support your dog’s overall health.
- Recovery Food: Suitable as an after intestinal-related surgery, minor surgery or debilitating diseases
- Improved Digestion: Improves stool quality and supports regularity
- Highly Digestible Ingredients: Ensures easy nutrient absorption and replacement for better gastrointestinal health
- Prebiotics: Promote the growth of beneficial bacteria in the gut
- Antioxidants: Supports your dog’s immune system and works to neutralise harmful free radicals
Rice, Maize Starch, Wheat, Maize Gluten Meal, Chicken Meat Meal, Digest, Barley, Flaxseed, Dried Beet Pulp, Minerals, Vegetable Oil, Ginger Root Powder, Vitamins, L-Carnitine, L-Lysine, Trace Elements, Taurine, Tryptophan
Nutritional Information (As Fed):
Protein 23.2%, Fat Content 7.8%, Crude Fibre 1.6%, Moisture 8.5%, Calcium 0.74%, Omega-3 0.8%, Omega-6 2.03%, Phosphorus 0.58%, Sodium 0.32%, Potassium 0.87%, Magnesium 0.09%