Hills Prescription Diet ID Digestive Care Low Fat Wet Food for Adult Dogs is a nutritionally balanced meal for the management of gastrointestinal related conditions, including pancreatitis and gastritis.
Made with a highly digestible, yet low-calorie recipe that provides your dog with a balance of essential nutrients, Hills I/D will help reduce digestive upset and promote the growth of beneficial bacteria in the gut.
Hills I/D Digestive Care also has a high content of electrolytes and essential antioxidants to support your dog’s overall health.
- Recovery Food: Suitable as an after intestinal-related surgery, minor surgery or debilitating diseases
- Improved Digestion: Improves stool quality and supports regularity
- Highly Digestible Ingredients: Ensures easy nutrient absorption and replacement for better gastrointestinal health
- Prebiotics: Promote the growth of beneficial bacteria in the gut
- Antioxidants: Supports your dog’s immune system and works to neutralise harmful free radicals
Pork, Turkey, Rice, Rice Flour, Maize, Minerals, Egg Protein, Flaxseed, Dried Beet Pulp, Cellulose, Digest, Dried Whole Egg, Soybean Oil, Ginger Root Powder, Vitamins, Trace Elements
Nutritional Information (As Fed):
Protein 6.4%, Fat Content 2.1%, Crude Fibre 0.7%, Moisture 74%, Calcium 0.2%, Omega-3 0.17%, Omega-6 0.66%, Phosphorus 0.14%, Sodium 0.11%, Potassium 0.23%, Magnesium 0.02%