Hills Prescription Diet ZD Food Sensitivities Dry Food for Adult Cats is a balanced diet for the nutritional management of cats with food allergies and/or intolerance.
Food sensitivity can lead to potentially serious problems such as sensitive or irritated skin, coat and ear conditions, or severe digestive issues. Hills Z/D is packed full of essential nutrients and fatty acids to support your cat’s general health, and with regularly use it has been clinically proven to help alleviate these adverse reactions.
- Skin & Coat: High levels of essential fatty acids help nourish the skin and coat
- Antioxidants: Supports your cat’s immune system and work to neutralise harmful free radicals
- Improved Digestion: Improves stool quality and regularity
- Immune System: Helps support a healthy immune system
- Urinary Tract Health: Helps reduce struvite and calcium oxalate stones recurrence
Cereals, Vegetable Protein Extracts, Meat And Animal Derivatives, Oils And Fats (Fish Oil 1%), Minerals, Derivatives Of Vegetable Origin, Fruit, Seeds; Protein Sources: Rice Protein Concentrate, Chicken Liver Hydrolysate (15.1%); Carbohydrate Source: Brewers' Rice
Nutritional Information (As Fed):
Protein 32.0%, Fat Content 15.1%, Crude Fibre 2.0%, Crude Ash 5.9%, Essential Fatty Acids 5.5%, Calcium 0.74%, Phosphorus 0.62%, Sodium 0.28%, Potassium 0.91%, Magnesium 0.07%; per kg: Vitamin A 6,690IU, Vitamin D3 742IU, Vitamin E 860mg, Vitamin C 120mg, Beta-Carotene 2.7mg