Hills Prescription Diet ZD Food Sensitivities Dry Food for Adult Cats is a balanced diet for the nutritional management of cats with food allergies and/or intolerance.
Food sensitivity can lead to potentially serious problems such as sensitive or irritated skin, coat and ear conditions, or severe digestive issues. Hills Z/D is packed full of essential nutrients and fatty acids to support your cat’s general health, and with regularly use it has been clinically proven to help alleviate these adverse reactions.
- Skin & Coat: High levels of essential fatty acids help nourish the skin and coat
- Antioxidants: Supports your cat’s immune system and work to neutralise harmful free radicals
- Improved Digestion: Improves stool quality and regularity
- Immune System: Helps support a healthy immune system
- Urinary Tract Health: Helps reduce struvite and calcium oxalate stones recurrence
Cereals, Meat and Animal Derivatives, Vegetable Protein Extracts, Oils and Fats, Minerals, Derivatives of Vegetable Origin
Nutritional Information (As Fed):
Protein 36.6%, Fat 15.1%, Crude Fibre 3.3%, Carbohydrate (NFE) 38.7%, Calcium 0.75%, Phosphorus 0.62%, Sodium 0.29%, Potassium 0.91%, Magnesium 0.046%, Taurine 0.23%, L-Carnitine 13.0ppm, Vitamin C 110ppm, Vitamin E 493IU/kg, DHA 0.036%, EPA 0.009%, Omega 3 0.56%, Omega 6 4.58%, Crude Ash 6.3%, Beta-Carotene 2.38ppm, Vitamin A 8977IU/kg, Vitamin D 640IU/kg