Hills Prescription Diet YD Thyroid Care Dry Food for Adult Cats is a complete and balanced diet to safely and effectively manage your cat’s thyroid health.
Made with lower iodine levels to keep your cat’s hormones at a normal level to reduce the symptoms of hyperthyroidism, Hills Y/D has been clinically proven to improve thyroid health within 3 weeks when fed as the sole source of nutrition.
Hills Y/D Thyroid Care also contains controlled levels of phosphorus, sodium and magnesium to help and support your cat’s kidneys and urinary tract health.
- Low Iodine: Stops the thyroid glands from producing too many hormones
- Kidney Health: Low levels of phosphorus and sodium support kidney health
- Coat & Skin: Omega fatty acids support a healthy skin and shiny coat
- Sole Nutrition: Designed as a complete diet during treatment
- Proven Results: Clinically proven to improve thyroid health within 3 weeks when fed as the sole source of nutrition
Maize Gluten Meal, Maize, Animal Fat, Dried Whole Egg, Minerals, Digest, Flaxseed, Fish Oil, L-Carnitine, Vitamins, Taurine, Trace Elements, Beta-Carotene. With a Natural Antioxidant (Mixed Tocopherols)
Nutritional Information (As Fed):
Protein 32.2%, Fat Content 23.6%, Crude Fibre 1.1%, Moisture 5.5%, Calcium 0.79%, Omega-3 1.02%, Omega-6 4.48%, Phosphorus 0.57%, Sodium 0.25%, Potassium 0.86%, Magnesium 0.07%
Iodine from other food sources (treats, another pet’s food, table scraps etc.) can compromise the effectiveness of restricted iodine nutrition. It is critical that you feed Hills Y/D as the sole source of nutrition.