Hills Prescription Diet ID Digestive Care Wet Food for Adult Dogs is a nutritional meal to help dogs manage gastrointestinal disorders, including pancreatitis and gastritis.
A highly digestible recipe that has been carefully formulated to provide your dog with a balance of essential nutrients, Hills I/D will help reduce digestive upset and promote the growth of beneficial bacteria in the gut.
Hills I/D Digestive Care also has a low-fat content, and a high content of electrolytes and essential antioxidants to support your dog’s overall health.
- Recovery Food: Suitable as an after intestinal-related surgery, minor surgery or debilitating diseases
- Improved Digestion: Improves stool quality and supports regularity
- Highly Digestible Ingredients: Ensures easy nutrient absorption and replacement for better gastrointestinal health
- Prebiotics: Promote the growth of beneficial bacteria in the gut
- Antioxidants: Supports your dog’s immune system and works to neutralise harmful free radicals
Meat and Animal Derivatives (Turkey 14%), Cereals, Eggs and Egg Derivatives, Derivatives of Vegetable Origin, Minerals, Fruit, Seeds, Oils and Fats
Highly Digestible Ingredients: Turkey, Rice Flour, Pork Liver, Rice, Dried Whole Eggs, Maize
Protein 6.6%, Fat Content 4.1%, Crude Fibre 0.49%, Crude Ash 1.6%, Moisture 74.0%, Calcium 0.28%, Phosphorus 0.20%, Sodium 0.10%, Potassium 0.24%, Magnesium 0.02%