Hills Prescription Diet ID Digestive Care Wet Food for Adult Dogs is a nutritional meal to help dogs manage gastrointestinal disorders, including pancreatitis and gastritis.
A highly digestible recipe that has been carefully formulated to provide your dog with a balance of essential nutrients, Hills I/D will help reduce digestive upset and promote the growth of beneficial bacteria in the gut.
Hills I/D Digestive Care also has a low-fat content, and a high content of electrolytes and essential antioxidants to support your dog’s overall health.
Hill’s is currently upgrading this diet with the ActivBiome+ technology for ultimate digestive health & well-being. Although the upgraded product is now in distribution, you may receive diets without the formula upgrade. To identify if you have the new formula, search for the pink ActivBiome+ logo on the front of the pack. When you receive the new formula, it is recommended you transition your pet to the upgraded formula over a 7 day period. Please consult your vet for any additional information.
- Recovery Food: Suitable as an after intestinal-related surgery, minor surgery or debilitating diseases
- Improved Digestion: Improves stool quality and supports regularity
- Highly Digestible Ingredients: Ensures easy nutrient absorption and replacement for better gastrointestinal health
- Prebiotics: Promote the growth of beneficial bacteria in the gut
- Antioxidants: Supports your dog’s immune system and works to neutralise harmful free radicals
Turkey (14%), Pork Liver, Rice, Rice Starch, Maize, Dried Egg, Chicken, Dried Beet Pulp, Minerals, Cellulose, Flaxseed, Psyllium, Vitamins, Trace Elements. Coloured with Natural Caramel
Nutritional Information (As Fed):
Protein 6.7%, Fat Content 3.8%, Crude Fibre 0.6%, Moisture 73.9%, Calcium 0.28%, Omega-3 0.07%, Omega-6 0.99%, Phosphorus 0.22%, Sodium 0.1%, Potassium 0.25%, Magnesium 0.02%