Hills Prescription Diet CD Urinary Stress Stew for Adult Cats is a nutritionally complete wet food to support your cat’s urinary health, while also managing any stress that could be having a negative impact.
Containing bite sized chunks of chicken and vegetables that have been gently cooked, this tasty stew has been made with a careful balance of minerals that will promote a healthy bladder and a desirable urine pH level. Regular use of the food will reduce the chances of crystals forming in the urine and will help to dissolve ones already present.
- Contains L-Tryptophan & milk protein to reduce and control stress
- Reduces the risk of Calcium Oxalate and Struvite Stones
- Helps dissolve existing stones
- Promotes desirable urine pH levels
- Controlled levels of magnesium, phosphorus and calcium
- Enriched with antioxidants, potassium citrate & omega-3 fatty acids
Pork, Chicken (10%), Wheat Gluten, Maize Starch, Rice Flour, Rice, Dried Carrots, Digest, Minerals, Animal Fat, Fish Oil, Soybean Oil, Spinach, Taurine, Vitamins And Trace Elements. Total Vegetables 1%.
Protein: 41.5%, Fat: 19.3%, Carbohydrate / NFE: 33.0%, Crude Fibre: 0.6%, Ash: 5.7%, Total Dietary Fibre: 1.5%, Calcium: 0.80%, Phosphorous: 0.68%, Potassium: 0.90%, Sodium: 0.34%, Chloride: 0.89%, Magnesium: 0.060%, Lysine: 2.01%, Taurine: 0.40%, Vitamin A: 132077IU/Kg, Vitamin C: 7ppm, Vitamin D: 1693IU/Kg, Vitamin E: 734IU/Kg. Total Omega-3 FA: 0.87%, Total Omega-6 FA: 3.93%, Beta-Carotene: 7.56ppm, Carnitine: 25.7ppm