Hills Prescription Diet KD Kidney Care Wet Food for Adult Dogs is a nutritionally balanced diet to help kidney functions and slow down the progress of kidney disease.
Made with low sodium and phosphorus levels to reduce the amount of work your dog’s kidneys have to do, Hills K/D also contains a small amount of high-quality protein to help your dog remain strong and healthy.
Hills K/D Kidney Care is also packed full of antioxidants that fight free radicals and support a healthy immune system
- Specially formulated to hep protect your dog's kidney function
- Formulated with ActivBiome+ Kidney Defense, a proprietary blend of prebiotics shown to nourish the gut microbiome to help protect kidney function
- High levels of essential amino acids and L-carnitine to help build and maintain muscle mass
- Tasty bite-sized chunks in gravy to entice even the pickiest of eaters
- Reduced phosphorus and sodium help protect vital kidney function
Pork Liver, Maize Starch, Animal Fat, Various Sugars, Dried Beet Pulp, Digest, Minerals, Fish Oil, Vitamins, Cellulose, Oat Bran, Fructo-Oligosaccharides, Trace Elements and Beta-Carotene.
Protein 4.2%, Fat content 6.8%, Crude fibre 0.47%, Crude ash 1.4%, Moisture 73.2%, Calcium 0.2%, Phosphorus 0.07%, Sodium 0.05%, Potassium 0.2%, Magnesium 0.03%