Hills Prescription Diet CD Multicare Urinary Care Wet Food for Adult Cats is a nutritionally balanced diet for the nutritional management of cats with urinary tract disease associated with struvite crystals.
Made with a specific balance of high-quality proteins and vital nutrients, Hills C/D encourages a healthy urine pH level to avoid the formation of crystals in the urine, and reduce the risk of struvite and calcium oxalate stones being formed.
- Urinary Tract Health: Helps reduce struvite and calcium oxalate stones recurrence
- Low Sodium: Reduced salt levels help to better maintain kidney health
- pH Levels: Helps correct urine pH levels to the optimal level
- Antioxidants: Supports your cat’s immune system and work to neutralise harmful free radicals
- Proven Results: Clinically proven to dissolve struvite stones in as little as 14 days
Pork By-Product, Pork Liver, Chicken (7%), Brewer's Rice, Maize Starch, Soybean Meal, Minerals, Animal Fat, Fish Oil, Digest, Brewers' Dried Yeast, Vitamins, Trace Elements
Nutritional Information (As Fed):
Protein 11%, Fat Content 5.2%, Carbohydrate 7.1%, Crude Fibre 0.3%, Moisture 74.8%, Calcium 0.2%, Omega-3 0.22%, Omega-6 1.22%, Phosphorus 0.2%, Sodium 0.09%, Potassium 0.23%, Magnesium 0.02%