Hills Prescription Diet CD Multicare Urinary Care Dry Food for Adult Cats has been developed for the nutritional management of cats with urinary tract disease associated with struvite crystals.
Formulated with the right balance of vital nutrients, Hills C/D promotes desirable urine pH levels which discourages the formation of crystals in the urine, and reduces the risk of struvite and calcium oxalate stones.
- Urinary Tract Health: Helps reduce struvite and calcium oxalate stones recurrence
- Low Sodium: Reduced salt levels help to better maintain kidney health
- pH Levels: Helps correct urine pH levels to the optimal level
- Antioxidants: Supports your cat’s immune system and work to neutralise harmful free radicals
- Proven Results: Clinically proven to dissolve struvite stones in as little as 14 days
Brewers' Rice, Chicken (32%) And Turkey Meal, Wheat, Maize Gluten Meal, Animal Fat, Digest, Minerals, Fish Oil, Soybean Oil, Vitamins, DL-Methionine, Trace Elements and Beta-Carotene. With Natural Antioxidant (Mixed Tocopherols)
Nutritional Information (As Fed):
Protein 32.2%, Fat Content 15.5%, Crude Fibre 0.9%, Moisture 5.5%, Calcium 0.74%, Omega-3 0.68%, Omega-6 3.02%, Phosphorus 0.63%, Sodium 0.36%, Potassium 0.63%, Magnesium 0.06%