Hills Prescription Diet CD Urinary Stress Plus Metabolic Dry Food is a nutritionally balanced meal designed to support bladder health, and help maintain an ideal bodyweight in cats.
Made with a synergistic blend of ingredients including a unique combination of vegetables, the food has a low energy density, urine acidifying properties, and a low level of magnesium. This will not only keep your cat fuller for longer between meals, but will also dissolve struvite stones, and reduce their recurrence.
- Weight Loss: Helps reduce excess bodyweight
- High Fibre: Makes your cat fuller quicker and for longer
- Urinary Tract Health: Supports your cats’ urinary tract and bladder
- Portion Control: No need for precise portioning. Your cat will eat until they’re full and will feel satisfied for longer
- Stress Levels: L-tryptophan and milk protein hydrolysate help control stress levels, which are a known risk factor for Feline Lower Urinary Tract Disease (FLUTD)
Meat and Animal Derivatives (Chicken 15%), Derivatives of Vegetable Origin, Vegetable Protein Extracts, Cereals, Vegetables, Oils and Fats, Seeds, Minerals, Milk and Milk Derivatives (Milk Protein Hydrolysate 0.1%)
Protein 37%, Fat Content 12.7%, Crude Fibre 10.2%, Crude Ash 5.2%, Calcium 0.73%, Phosphorus 0.66%, Sodium 0.33%, Potassium 0.74%, Magnesium 0.07%, Chlorides 0.77%, Sulphur 0.79%, Hydroxyproline 0.01%, L-tryptophan 0.42%