Hills Prescription Diet Kidney Care K/D Adult Cat Food has been carefully formulated by vets to extend life and strongly improve quality of life in cats with kidney disorders.
With low levels of phosphorus and a restricted level of high quality protein, the food targets the kidney and heart functions of your cat, and supports their renal function in cases of chronic or temporary renal insufficiency.
- Controlled levels of high quality protein to prevent toxic breakdown products from causing too much discomfort.
- High levels of Omega 3 fatty acids from fish oil to help the blood flow to the kidneys
- Helps preserve kidney function as it contains high levels of antioxidants
- Provides a great taste and facilitates mixed feeding of both wet and dry food
- Enhanced Appetite Trigger (EAT) that significantly increases appetite in cats with kidney issues
|Body Weight (kg)||Dry Grams|
||30 - 40
||40 - 55
||45 - 65
||55 - 75
||65 - 90
||11 per kg
Rice, Maize Gluten Meal, Animal Fat, Poultry Meat Meal, Dried Whole Egg, Minerals, Fish Oil, Cellulose, Digest, Dried Beet Pulp, Flax Seed, DL-Methionine, L-Lysine, Vitamins, Taurine, L-Tryptophan, Trace Elements And Beta-Carotene