Hills Prescription Diet KD Kidney Care Dry Food for Adult Cats (Tuna) is a nutritionally complete diet to greatly improve the quality and extend the life of cats with kidney disorders.
Made with a restricted level of high quality protein and low levels of phosphorus, the diet targets the kidney and heart functions of your cat, and supports their renal function in cases of chronic or temporary renal insufficiency.
- Quality of Life: Clinically proven to help maintain quality of life in kidney patients
- High-Quality Protein: Prevents toxic breakdown of products from causing too much discomfort
- Omega Oils: High levels of Omega-3 help the blood flow to the kidneys
- Enhanced Appetite Trigger: Significantly increases appetite in cats
- Antioxidants: Supports your cat’s immune system and works to neutralise harmful free radicals
Cereals, Vegetable Protein Extracts, Oils and Fats, Meat and Animal Derivatives, Derivatives of Vegetable Origin, Fish and Fish Derivatives, Eggs and Egg Derivatives, Minerals
Protein Sources: Maize Gluten Meal, Rice Protein Concentrate, Chicken and Turkey Meal, Tuna (9%), Pea Protein, Dried Whole Egg
Nutritional Information (As Fed):
Protein 27.8%, Fat Content 19.7%, Crude Fibre 1.5%, Calcium 0.77%, Phosphorus 0.45%, Sodium 0.23%, Potassium 0.70%, Magnesium 0.08%, L-Carnitine 525mg, Omega-3 1%, Omega-6 4.4%, Crude Ash 5%