Hills Prescription Diet KD Kidney Care Dry Food for Adult Cats (Chicken) is a complete and balanced diet to strongly improve the quality and extend the life of cats with kidney disorders.
With low levels of phosphorus and a restricted level of high quality protein, the food targets the kidney and hearty functions of your cat, and supports their renal function in cases of chronic or temporary renal insufficiency.
- Quality of Life: Clinically proven to help maintain quality of life in kidney patients
- High-Quality Protein: Prevents toxic breakdown of products from causing too much discomfort
- Omega Oils: High levels of Omega-3 help the blood flow to the kidneys
- Enhanced Appetite Trigger: Significantly increases appetite in cats
- Antioxidants: Supports your cat’s immune system and works to neutralise harmful free radicals
Brewers' Rice, Animal Fat, Maize Gluten Meal, Chicken (17%) and Turkey Meal, Pea Protein, Wheat, Dried Whole Egg, Minerals, Digest, Dried Beet Pulp, Fish Oil, Rice Protein Concentrate, Soybean Oil, L-Carnitine, Vitamins, Taurine, Trace Elements and Beta-Carotene
Nutritional Information (As Fed):
Protein 29.4%, Fat Content 22.6%, Crude Fibre 1.1%, Carbohydrate (NFE) 41.7%, Calcium 0.76%, Phosphorus 0.49%, Sodium 0.25%, Potassium 0.74%, Magnesium 0.061%, Taurine 0.21 %, L-Carnitine 543.6ppm, Omega-3 0.87%, Omega-6 3.49%, Crude Ash 5.2%