Hills Prescription Diet KD Kidney Care Wet Food for Adult Cats is a nutritionally balanced diet to help support cats with kidney disorders; to help extend and strongly improve their quality of life.
Containing a reduced level of high quality protein to reduce the workload of the kidneys, Hills K/D has been formulated to help reduce the progression of kidney disorders and preserve kidney functions, whilst still meeting the nutritional needs of your cat.
- Quality of Life: Clinically proven to help maintain quality of life in kidney patients
- High-Quality Protein: Prevents toxic breakdown of products from causing too much discomfort
- Omega Oils: High levels of Omega-3 help the blood flow to the kidneys
- Enhanced Appetite Trigger: Significantly increases appetite in cats
- Antioxidants: Supports your cat’s immune system and works to neutralise harmful free radicals
Chicken (17%), Pork, Wheat Flour, Maize Starch, Various Sugars, Salmon, Dried Egg White, Cellulose, Minerals, Sunflower Oil, Fish Oil, Vitamins, Trace Elements, Taurine and Beta-Carotene. Coloured with Natural Caramel
Chicken, Pork, Beef (4%), Maize Starch, Wheat Flour, Tapioca Starch, Various Sugars, Minerals and Trace Elements, Vitamins, Salmon, Fish Oil, Animal Protein Powder, Sunflower Oil, Pea Protein Concentrate. Coloured with Iron Oxide and Natural Caramel
Chicken, Pork, Salmon (4%), Maize Starch, Wheat Flour, Tapioca Starch, Various Sugars, Minerals and Trace Elements, Vitamins, Dried Whole Egg, Sunflower Oil, Fish Oil, Animal Protein Powder, Pea Protein Concentrate. Coloured with Natural Caramel
6 x Chicken
3 x Beef
3 x Salmon