Hills Prescription Diet KD/JD Plus Mobility Kidney and Joint Care Wet Food for Adult Cats is a nutritionally balanced diet to help manage cats with kidney disease and to support their ability to run, climb and jump.
Developed with an enhanced appetite trigger technology to stimulate your cat’s appetite and an improved amino acid profile to support their natural ability to build lean muscle, Hills K/D/JD + Mobility has been formulated with controlled phosphorus and low sodium to support kidney and heart functions.
- Clinically proven to help maintain quality of life in kidney patients
- Formulated with ActivBiome+ Kidney Defense, a proprietary blend of prebiotics shown to nourish the gut microbiome to help support kidney function
- Reduced phosphorus & sodium, with high quality protein to help protect vital kidney function
- Bite-sized chunks in gravy to entice even the pickiest of eaters
- High levels of essential amino acids and L-carnitine support natural ability to build and maintain muscle mass
Chicken (17%), Pork, Wheat Flour, Maize Starch, Various Sugars, Salmon, Dried Egg Whites, Minerals, Cellulose, Fish Oil, Sunflower Oil, Maize Dextrin, Vitamins, Oat Bran, Fructo-Oligosaccharides, Flaxseed Oil, Trace Elements, Taurine and Beta-Carotene. Coloured with Natural Caramel
Protein 6.2%, Fat Content 4.6%, Crude Fibre 0.50%, Crude Ash 1.2%, Moisture 79.0%, Omega-3 Fatty Acids 0.3%, DHA 0.07%, Methionine 0.32%, Calcium 0.17%, Phosphorus 0.09%, Sodium 0.06%, Potassium 0.19%, Magnesium 0.01%; Per Kg: Vitamin A 11,406IU, Vitamin D3 292IU, Vitamin E 164mg, Vitamin C 35mg, Beta-Carotene 1mg, Manganese 3.8mg