Hills Prescription Diet KD/JD Plus Mobility Kidney and Joint Care Dry Food for Adult Cats is a complete and balanced diet to help manage cats with kidney disease and to support the metabolism of joints in the case of osteoarthritis in adult cats.
Formulated with controlled phosphorus and low sodium to support kidney and heart functions, Hills K/D + Mobility also has an enhanced appetite trigger technology to stimulate your cat’s appetite and an improved amino acid profile to support their natural ability to build lean muscle.
- Specially formulated to support kidney and joint health in cats
- Formulated with ActivBiome+ Kidney Defense, a proprietary blend of prebiotics shown to nourish the gut microbiome to help support kidney function
- Controlled phosphorus & sodium, with high quality protein to help protect vital kidney function
- Stimulates appetite & increases food intake with Enhanced Appetite Trigger (E.A.T) Technology
- High levels of essential amino acids and L-carnitine support natural ability to build and maintain muscle mass
Broken Rice, Animal Fat, Wheat, Pea Protein, Chicken (5%) and Turkey Meal, Maize Gluten Meal, Fish Oil, Dried Whole Eggs, Minerals, Digest, Cellulose, Soybean Oil, Dried Beet Pulp, L-Carnitine, Oat Bran, Fructo-Oligosaccharides, Pork Cartilage (source of Chondroitin Sulphate), Taurine, Crustacean Shell Hydrolysate (source of Glucosamine), Trace Elements and Beta-Carotene. With a Natural Antioxidant (Mixed Tocopherols)
Protein 28.6%, Fat Content 21.5%, Crude Fibre 2.0%, Crude Ash 4.9%, Omega-3 Fatty Acids 1.3%, DHA 0.32%, Methionine 1.4%, Calcium 0.68%, Phosphorus 0.49%, Sodium 0.22%, Potassium 0.77%, Magnesium 0.08%