Hills Prescription Diet ID Digestive Care Sensitive Dry Food for Adult Dogs offers a balanced diet for dogs who are sensitive to food, to help manage gastrointestinal disorders, including pancreatitis and gastritis.
Made with a careful balance of essential nutrients and highly digestible ingredients, Hills I/D has been developed to help reduce digestive upset and promote the growth of beneficial bacteria in the gut.
Hills I/D Digestive Care also has a low-fat content, and a high content of electrolytes and essential antioxidants to support your dog’s overall health.
Hill’s is currently upgrading this diet with the ActivBiome+ technology for ultimate digestive health & well-being. Although the upgraded product is now in distribution, you may receive diets without the formula upgrade. To identify if you have the new formula, search for the pink ActivBiome+ logo on the front of the pack. When you receive the new formula, it is recommended you transition your pet to the upgraded formula over a 7 day period. Please consult your vet for any additional information.
- Food Sensitivities: Select protein and carbohydrate sources help limit signs of food sensitivities
- Recovery Food: Suitable as an after intestinal-related surgery, minor surgery or debilitating diseases
- Improved Digestion: Improves stool quality and supports regularity
- Highly Digestible Ingredients: Ensures easy nutrient absorption and replacement for better gastrointestinal health
- Antioxidants: Supports your dog’s immune system and works to neutralise harmful free radicals
|Body Weight (kg)
||45 - 65
||80 - 110
||135 - 185
||225 - 310
||305 - 420
||380 - 525
||450 - 620
||10 per kg
Brewers’ Rice, Dried Whole Egg, Maize Gluten Meal, Animal Fat, Barley, Oats, Minerals, Digest, Cellulose, Soybean Oil, L-Lysine, Vitamins, Taurine, Trace Elements, and Beta-Carotene. With a Natural Antioxidant (Mixed Tocopherols)
Nutritional Information (As Fed):
Protein 24.3%, Fat Content 20.4%, Crude Fibre 1.9%, Moisture 8.0%, Calcium 1.01%, Omega-3 0.27%, Omega-6 3.58%, Phosphorus 0.8%, Sodium 0.41%, Potassium 0.86%, Magnesium 0.09%