Hills Prescription Diet CD Multicare Urinary Care Stew for Adult Cats is a nutritionally balanced wet food to support the urinary health of your cat and reduce the risk of struvite and calcium oxalate stones.
Gently cooked with bite sized chunks of chicken and vegetables, this delicious stew has been made with a careful balance of minerals that promote good bladder health and desirable urine pH levels. This will reduce the chance of crystals forming in the urine, and help to dissolve existing ones.
- Reduces the risk of Calcium Oxalate and Struvite Stones
- Helps dissolve existing stones
- Promotes desirable urine pH levels
- Controlled levels of magnesium, phosphorus and calcium
- Enriched with antioxidants, potassium citrate & omega-3 fatty acids
Pork, Chicken (10%), Wheat Gluten, Maize Starch, Rice Flour, Rice, Dried Carrots, Digest, Minerals, Animal Fat, Fish Oil, Soybean Oil, Spinach, Taurine, Vitamins And Trace Elements. Total Vegetables 1%
Protein: 41.0%, Fat: 19.1%, Carbohydrate / NFE: 33.6%, Crude Fibre: 0.6%, Calcium: 0.80%, Phosphorous: 0.68%, Potassium: 0.92%, Sodium: 0.33%, Magnesium: 0.060%, Taurine: 0.40%, Vitamin C: 7ppm, Vitamin E: 731IU/Kg, Total Omega-3 FA: 0.87%, Total Omega-6 FA: 3.91%, Carnitine: 25.4ppm