You may also like...
- Hills Prescription Diet CD Multicare Adult Cat Food Pouches 12 x 85g (Salmon)
- Hills Prescription Diet CD Multicare Adult Cat Food (Chicken)
- Hills Prescription Diet CD Multicare Adult Cat Food (Ocean Fish)
- Royal Canin Urinary Feline SO 12 x 100g Pouches
- Hills Prescription Diet CD Urinary Stress Reduced Calorie Adult Cat Food
- Royal Canin Urinary Feline Dry LP34
My cat has taken to Hills Prescription Diet CD with no problems at all. We had previously needed to try many foods and change regularly, but Hills has proven to be an instant success.
My cat is a fussy eater and after being told he had to go on a special diet, I worried what he would make of the food. Well, I've never seen a cat enjoy his food so much, never a morsel left!! Thank you.
My cat really likes this, no problems since being on this diet for my cat either. The cheaper price does reflect the 85g pouch size compared to other urinary pouches that have 100g. Otherwise, can't fault it.
Brilliant, my cat has had no reoccurrence of her urinary tract issues since using this product..couldn't ask for more for both of us!