Hills Prescription Diet KD Kidney Care Wet Food for Adult Cats is a nutritionally complete diet to help extend and strongly improve the quality of life in cats with kidney disorders.
Designed to support the renal function of your cat in cases of chronic or temporary renal insufficiency, Hills K/D has been made with low levels of phosphorus and a restricted level of high-quality protein to reduce the workload of your cat’s kidneys, whilst meeting their nutritional needs.
- Quality of Life: Clinically proven to help maintain quality of life in kidney patients
- High-Quality Protein: Prevents toxic breakdown of products from causing too much discomfort
- Omega Oils: High levels of Omega-3 help the blood flow to the kidneys
- Enhanced Appetite Trigger: Significantly increases appetite in cats
- Antioxidants: Supports your cat’s immune system and works to neutralise harmful free radicals
Pork, Chicken (10%), Dried Egg, Brewer's Rice, Various Sugars, Animal Fat, Minerals, Digest, Rice Starch, Cellulose, Fish Oil, Soybean Oil, Vitamins, Taurine, Trace Elements, L-Carnitine
Nutritional Information (As Fed):
Protein 8.6%, Fat Content 6.6%, Crude Fibre 0.7%, Moisture 71.4%, Calcium 0.24%, Omega-3 0.29%, Omega-6 1.09%, Phosphorus 0.14%, Sodium 0.07%, Potassium 0.32%, Magnesium 0.02%