Specific Weight Reduction CRD-1 Dry Food for Adult Dogs is a complete dietetic pet food ideal to be used as part of a weight loss programme for adult dogs needing to lose weight.
Low in fat and calories, but high in fibre and protein, the diet will leave your dog feeling full and satisfied, whilst still losing the extra weight.
Specific Weight Reduction also contains additional L-Carnitine which helps move fatty acids into your dogs’ cells to be burned for energy; meaning the weight loss comes from fat rather than lean body mass.
- Low Fat/High Fibre: Enables the dog to be fed a considerable amount of food to sate their appetite
- L-Carnitine: Stimulates oxidation of fat and preservation of muscles
- High Protein: Supports maintenance of muscles and satiation of the dog’s appetite
- Omega-3: Helps maintain normal mobility in joints of obese dogs
- Starch: Slows down the release of glucose
Wheat, Fish Meal, Maize Protein, Oats, Cellulose Powder, Beet Pulp, Animal Protein Hydrolysate, Potato Protein, Antarctic Krill, Fish Oil, Minerals, Vegetable Oil, Vitamins and Trace Elements, (including Chelated Trace Elements), Yeast, Psyllium Husk, Methionine, L-Carnitine, Rosemary Extract.
Natural Antioxidants: Tocopherols and Vitamin C
Energy: 1147kJ, Energy: 274kcal, Protein (Crude): 29.7g, Fat (Crude): 6.1g, Carbohydrate (NFE): 36.9g, Fibre (Crude): 13.2g, Calcium: 0.85g, Phosphorus: 0.7g, Sodium: 0.28g, Starch: 24g, L-Carnitine: 30mg, Omega-3 Fatty Acids: 0.72g, Ratio n-3:n-6: 1:2, Water: 8.5g