SPECIFIC FCW Crystal Management Wet Cat Food is a nutritionally complete diet to help prevent recurrence of struvite and calcium oxalate stones in adult cats.
Designed to help dissolve existing stones by making your cat’s urine more acidic, SPECIFIC Crystal Management also has a reduced level of magnesium and phosphorus to help prevent new crystals from forming.
SPECIFIC Crystal Management also has a high sodium content that will promote your cat to drink more; effectively diluting their urine and increasing their urinary frequency.
- Low RSS: Minimises the risk of new struvite and calcium oxalate crystals forming in the urine
- Struvite Control: Reduced magnesium and phosphorus content for the dissolution and reduction of recurrence of struvite uroliths
- Urine pH Control: Urine pH below 6.4 dissolves existing struvite crystals and minimises the risk of new crystals
- High Digestibility: High quality and highly digestible ingredients ensure a maximum uptake of nutrients from the diet
- Joint, Skin & Coat Support: EPA and DHA benefit the maintenance of healthy joints, skin and coat
Pork, Maize, Sunflower Oil, Egg Powder, Fish Oil, Minerals, Vitamins and Trace Elements (including Chelated Trace Elements), Psyllium Husk, Dextrose, Xylose, Methionine, Cellulose Powder, Taurine, Chondroitin Sulphate
Energy: 579kJ, Energy: 138kcal, Protein (Crude): 11g, Fat (Crude): 8.9g, Carbohydrate (NFE): 5.2g, Fibre (Crude): 0.3g, Calcium: 0.21g, Phosphorus: 0.18g, Magnesium: 0.016g, Sodium: 0.16g, Omega-3 Fatty Acids: 0.62g, Ratio n-3:n-6: 1:3, Water: 72.6g