SPECIFIC FCD Crystal Management Dry Cat Food is a complete and balanced diet to help prevent the recurrence of struvite and calcium oxalate stones in adult cats.
Made with a reduced mineral content, particularly magnesium and phosphorus, SPECIFIC Crystal Management will help prevent new crystals forming, whilst also helping to dissolve existing stones by making your cat’s urine more acidic.
SPECIFIC Crystal Management also has a high sodium content that will promote your cat to drink more; effectively diluting their urine and increasing their urinary frequency.
- Low RSS: Minimises the risk of new struvite and calcium oxalate crystals forming in the urine
- Struvite Control: Reduced magnesium and phosphorus content for the dissolution and reduction of recurrence of struvite uroliths
- Urine pH Control: Urine pH below 6.4 dissolves existing struvite crystals and minimises the risk of new crystals
- High Digestibility: High quality and highly digestible ingredients ensure a maximum uptake of nutrients from the diet
- Joint, Skin & Coat Support: EPA and DHA benefit the maintenance of healthy joints, skin and coat
Fish Meal, Maize Protein, Pork Fat, Maize, Wheat, Potato Protein, Egg Powder, Rice, Maize Starch, Animal Protein Hydrolysate, Minerals, Vitamins and Trace Elements (including Chelated Trace Elements), Fish Oil, Cellulose Powder, Methionine, Ammonium Chloride, Psyllium Husk, Chondroitin Sulphate, Taurine.
Natural Antioxidants: Tocopherols, Rosemary Extract and Vitamin C
Energy: 1747kJ, Energy: 417kcal, Protein (Crude): 32g, Fat (Crude): 20g, Carbohydrate (NFE): 33g, Fibre (Crude): 1.7g, Calcium: 0.7g, Phosphorus: 0.63g, Magnesium: 0.06g, Sodium: 0.42g, Omega-3 Fatty Acids: 0.98g, Ratio n-3:n-6: 1:3, Water: 7.3g