Royal Canin Pug is a nutritionally complete food for adult and mature Pug’s over 10 months of age.
Designed for the unique physiological needs of the Pug breed, the food has been made with only high-quality ingredients that target the skin, muscle tone, weight and vitality of your dog.
- Healthy Skin: Helps support the skin’s "barrier" role (exclusive complex) and maintain skin health
- Muscle Tone: Helps maintain the breed’s muscle tone
- Ideal Weight: Helps maintain the breed's ideal weight
- Exclusive Kibble: Exclusively designed to make it easier for the breed to pick up and to encourage him to chew
Rice, Dehydrated Poultry Protein, Maize Flour, Animal Fats, Maize, Wheat Flour, Maize Gluten, Vegetable Protein Isolate*, Hydrolysed Animal Proteins, Beet Pulp, Vegetable Fibres, Fish Oil, Minerals, Soya Oil, Fructo-Oligosaccharides, Borage Oil, Hydrolysed Crustaceans (Source of Glucosamine), Marigold Extract (Source of Lutein), Hydrolysed Cartilage (Source of Chondroitin)
* L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high digestibility
Crude Ash: 5.8%. Crude Fibre: 2%. Crude Oil Fats: 16%. Moisture: 0%. Protein: 25%