Royal Canin German Shepherd Adult 5+ is a nutritionally balanced diet that has been created to support healthy ageing of German Shepherds aged 5 years and over.
The food has been made with an advanced formula that contains collagen, EPA and DHA to help support cartilage during the ageing process, while maintaining healthy bones and joints.
Royal Canin German Shepherd 5+ also helps to support the German Shepherd’s sensitive digestive system with highly digestible proteins and a selection of specific fibres and prebiotics.
- Joint Function Support: Collagen, EPA and DHA supports cartilage through the ageing process
- Digestive Health: Highly digestible proteins and a selection of specific fibres to help promote a healthy digestive system and optimal stool quality
- Kidney Health: An appropriate phosphorus content cares for the kidneys
- Healthy Ageing Complex: Developed to support healthy ageing and support their immune system
Rice, Maize Flour, Wheat Gluten*, Dehydrated Poultry Protein, Animal Fats, Hydrolysed Animal Proteins, Cellulose Powder, Vegetable Fibres, Minerals, Beet Pulp, Soya Oil, Fish Oil, Copra Oil, Yeasts Products, Dried Tomato Pulp (Source of Lycopene), Hydrolysed Collagen (3.3%), Hydrolysed Yeast (Source of Manna-Oligo-Saccharides), Marigold Extract (Source of Lutein), Hydrolysed Cartilage (Source of Chondroitin)
* L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high digestibility
Crude Ash: 6%, Crude Fibre: 3.6%, Crude Oil Fats: 19%, Protein: 25%