Royal Canin Bulldog is a nutritionally complete dog food for adult and mature Bulldogs over 12 months of age.
Formulated with high quality ingredients including vitamins and minerals, the food has been designed specifically for the Bulldog’s unique physiology and brachycephalic facial and jaw type.
- Bone & Joint Health: Helps to support healthy bones and joints and maintain ideal bodyweight. Enriched with EPA and DHA
- Healthy Skin: Supports the skin’s “barrier” role and maintains skin health (EPA-DHA)
- Odour Reduction: Contributes to reducing intestinal fermentation which may cause digestive disorders, flatulence and bad stood odour
- Exclusive Kibble: The kibble has been designed specially to make it easier for your Bulldog with their Brachycephalic jaw to pick up the food and encourage them to chew
Rice, Dehydrated Poultry Protein, Animal Fats, Vegetable Protein Isolate*, Hydrolysed Animal Proteins, Dehydrated Pork Protein*, Beet Pulp, Vegetable Fibres, Minerals, Fish Oil, Soya Oil, Hydrolysed Yeast (Source of Manno-Oligo-Saccharides), Hydrolysed Crustaceans (Source of Glucosamine), Marigold Extract (Source of Lutein), Hydrolysed Cartilage (Source of Chondroitin)
* L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high digestibility
Crude Ash: 6.4%. Crude Fibre: 2.8%. Crude Oil Fats: 14%. Moisture: 0%. Protein: 24%