Walter Harrison’s Rabbit Banana Brunch is a delicious muesli-style recipe with added banana slices to offer your rabbit a fruity, nutritious meal to feed alongside hay, fresh vegetables and other feeds.
Featuring a tasty blend of peas, barley, maize, beans and added banana slices, the food provides a healthy source of key vitamins, minerals and fibre to support healthy teeth, a healthy digestive system and help maintain optimum condition.
Walter Harrisons Rabbit Banana Brunch offers a variety of textures and nutrients, keeping your pet interested in their meal and helping to keep them happy and healthy every day.
- A delicious muesli style mix
- Wholesome ingredients with added banana slices
- Rich in vitamins and minerals
- Provides a good source of healthy fibre to support healthy digestion and healthy teeth
- Suitable for rabbits of all ages, and a fantastic base mix for other pets such as rats
Cooked Flaked Peas, Cooked Flaked Barley, Oats, Cooked Flaked Maize, Cooked Flaked Beans, Mixed Wheat Discs (With Vitamins), Banana Chips, Flaked Carrot, Banana Essence, Vitamins and Minerals
Protein 14%, Oil 2%, Fibre 5%, Ash 2.5%, Vitamin A 5000iu/kg, Vitamin E 26iu/kg, Copper 5mg/kg, EEC Permitted Colourants