Harringtons Optimum Rabbit Food is a complementary feed contains a wide variety of high quality ingredients in an all-in-one nugget to help avoid selective feeding.
Fortified with vitamins to help support your rabbit's immune system, Harringtons Optimum also includes yeast extracts and high fibre ingredients to help promote a healthy digestion.
It is recommended that you provide unlimited access to fresh hay or fresh grass and water as part of your rabbit's overall diet, as these are needed to aid the digestive process.
- Quality sources of Fibre essential for healthy digestion
- Antioxidant vitamins A and E help to support a healthy immune system
- Added prebiotic to help support digestive function
- No artificial colours or flavours and no added sugar
- Added apple and grape for extra tastiness
Wheatfeed, Oatfeed, Lucerne, Sunflower Ext., Maize, Grass, Apple (4%), Grape (4%), Carob Meal, Vegetable Oil, Linseed, Minerals, Yeast (0.1%)
Protein 13.5%, Fat Content 4.5%, Crude Fibre 17%. Curde Ash 7%. Calcium 0.7%, Phosphorous 0.5%
Additives (Per Kg):
Vitamin A 17,000 iu, Vitamin D3 1,700 iu, Vitamin E (alpha tocopherol acetate) 95 mg, Iron Sulphate Monohydrate 33mg, Calcium Iodate Anhydrous 2.5 mg, Cupric Sulphate Pentahydrate 25 mg, Manganous Oxide 48 mg, Zinc Oxide 34 mg, Zinc Chelate 167 mg, Antioxidant