Specific Everyday Puppy Small Breed CPD-S Dry Food for Puppies is a complete and well balanced diet for small breed puppies with an adult weight under 10kg, from weaning until they reach 80% of their adult weight.
Developed with increased levels of proteins, energy, vitamin and minerals to meet the nutritional requirements of growing puppies, Specific Puppy diets also include a high content of Omega-3 fish oil to support brain and vision development, along with the development of a healthy coat, skin and joints.
Specific Puppy Small Breed also contains added Beta Glucans to support your puppy’s immune system, and adjusted levels of calcium and phosphorus for healthy teeth and bone growth.
- Growth Support: Essential energy, protein, vitamins and minerals support growing puppies and regulate normal skeleton development
- Brain & Vision: DHA is an Omega-3 fatty acid which supports the development of the brain and eyes
- Joint, Skin & Coat: EPA and DHA are Omega-3 fatty acids with beneficial effects
- Immune Support: Beta Glucans from years support the growth and response of the immune system
- Intestinal Support: Psyllium Husk is a gel-forming soluble fibre and helps regulate the gastrointestinal tract
Wheat, Fish Meal, Maize Protein, Pork Fat, Minerals, Animal Protein Hydrolysate, Beet Pulp, Vitamins and Trace Elements (including Chelated Trace Elements), Fish Oil, Egg Powder, Lysine, Psyllium Husk, Methionine, Threonine, Tryptophan, Rosemary Extract.
Natural Antioxidants: Tocopherols and Vitamin C
Nutritional Information per 100g:
Energy: 1616kJ, Energy: 386kcal, Protein (Crude): 25.6g, Fat (Crude): 14.3g, Carbohydrate (NFE): 43.7g, Fibre (Crude): 1.8g, Calcium: 0.97g, Phosphorus: 0.87g, Sodium: 0.26g, Omega-3 Fatty Acids: 0.63g, EPA: 0.18g, DHA: 0.2g, Ratio n-3:n-6: 1:3, Water: 8.5g