Hills Prescription Diet ZD Food Sensitivities Mini Dry Food for Adult Dogs has been developed especially for smaller breeds of dog to help with the nutritional management of food allergies and/or intolerance.
Sensitive skin, coat and ear conditions and digestive problems are potentially serious problems that can be caused by food allergies and intolerance. Using Hills Z/D regularly has been clinically proven to help alleviate and avoid these adverse reactions.
- Improved Digestion: Improves stool quality and supports regularity
- Healthy Skin: High levels of Omega-3 support healthy skin and soothes inflammation
- Omega Oils: Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids have a beneficial effect on skin health and coat condition
- Skin Support: Exclusive complex of nutrients support the skin’s barrier role
- Special Kibble: Made with a smaller kibble that is more suited to small breed dogs, with smaller jaws
Derivatives of Vegetable Origin, Meat and Animal Derivatives, Oils and Fats (Fish Oil 0.9%), Fruit, Minerals, Seeds
Protein Source: Chicken Liver Hydrolysate (26%)
Carbohydrate Source: Maize Starch
Protein 17.6%, Fat Content 14.4%, Crude Fibre 6.5%, Essential Fatty Acids 4.2%, Crude Ash 5.5%, Calcium 0.85%, Phosphorus 0.51%, Sodium 0.24%, Potassium 0.69%, Magnesium 0.07%; Per Kg: Vitamin A 11,421IU, Vitamin D3 786IU, Vitamin E 826mg, Vitamin C 115mg, Beta-Carotene 1.4mg