Hills Prescription Diet ZD Food Sensitivities Mini Dry Food for Adult Dogs has been developed especially for smaller breeds of dog to help with the nutritional management of food allergies and/or intolerance.
Sensitive skin, coat and ear conditions and digestive problems are potentially serious problems that can be caused by food allergies and intolerance. Using Hills Z/D regularly has been clinically proven to help alleviate and avoid these adverse reactions.
Hill’s is currently upgrading this diet with the ActivBiome+ technology for ultimate digestive health & well-being. Although the upgraded product is now in distribution, you may receive diets without the formula upgrade. To identify if you have the new formula, search for the pink ActivBiome+ logo on the front of the pack. When you receive the new formula, it is recommended you transition your pet to the upgraded formula over a 7 day period. Please consult your vet for any additional information.
- Improved Digestion: Improves stool quality and supports regularity
- Healthy Skin: High levels of Omega-3 support healthy skin and soothes inflammation
- Omega Oils: Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids have a beneficial effect on skin health and coat condition
- Skin Support: Exclusive complex of nutrients support the skin’s barrier role
- Special Kibble: Made with a smaller kibble that is more suited to small breed dogs, with smaller jaws
Maize Starch, Chicken Liver Hydrolysate, Cellulose, Minerals, Soybean Oil, Animal Fat, Vitamins, Trace Elements, Taurine and Beta-Carotene. With A Natural Antioxidant (Mixed Tocopherols)
Nutritional Information (As Fed):
Protein 19.2%, Fat Content 14.7%, Crude Fibre 4.6%, Crude Ash 5%, Moisture 8%, Calcium 0.64%, Omega-3 0.44%, Omega-6 3.57%, Phosphorus 0.49%, Sodium 0.33%, Potassium 0.74%, Magnesium 0.05%