Hills Prescription Diet ID Low Fat Digestive Care Stew for Adult Dogs is a nutritionally balanced wet food that has been carefully balanced to help support your dog’s digestive health; calming and soothing the digestive tract.
Gently cooked in a savoury gravy with bitesize chunks of chicken and vegetables in a low calorie recipe, this highly palatable stew contains an optimal balance of fibres that will help to reduce digestive upsets, improve stool quality and support regular bowel movements.
- Highly digestible and low in fat
- Supports a healthy balance of gut bacteria
- Reduces digestive upsets, improves stool quality and supports regular bowel movements
- Replaces lost nutrients and supports easy nutrient absorption
- Highly digestible with an optimal balance of fibres
Pork Liver, Rice Flour, Various Sugars, Maize Starch, Chicken (1%), Rice, Minerals, Digest, Flaxseed, Dried Beet Pulp, Dried Egg, Soybean Oil, Cellulose, Ginger, Fish Oil, Vitamins And Trace Elements. Total Vegetables 1%
Protein: 23.4%, Fat: 9.1%, Carbohydrate / NFE: 57.6%, Crude Fibre: 3.2%, Calcium: 0.87%, Phosphorous: 0.59%, Potassium: 1.05%, Sodium: 0.44%, Magnesium: 0.086%, Taurine: 0.13%, Vitamin C: 118ppm, Vitamin E: 916IU/Kg, DHA: 0.111%, EPA: 0.119%, Total Omega-3 FA: 1.09%, Total Omega-6 FA: 2.48%