Hills Prescription Diet ID Digestive Care Dry Food for Adult Cats has been specially developed for the nutritional management of cats with gastrointestinal disorders.
Formulated to provide the digestive care that your cat needs, Hills I/D is a highly digestible recipe with an optimal balance of soluble and insoluble natural fibres that help improve digestion, and promote the growth of beneficial bacteria.
- Recovery Food: Suitable as an after intestinal-related surgery, minor surgery or debilitating diseases
- Improved Digestion: Improves stool quality and supports regularity
- Highly Digestible Ingredients: Ensures easy nutrient absorption and replacement for better gastrointestinal health
- Prebiotics: Promote the growth of beneficial bacteria in the gut
- Antioxidants: Supports your cat’s immune system and works to neutralise harmful free radicals
Chicken (37%) and Turkey Meal, Maize, Brewers' Rice, Animal Fat, Maize Gluten Meal, Dried Whole Egg, Minerals, Digest, Dried Beet Pulp, Cellulose, Fructo-Oligosaccharides, Psyllium, Taurine, Vitamins, Trace Elements and Beta-Carotene. With a Natural Antioxidant (Mixed Tocopherols)
Nutritional Information (As Fed):
Protein 36.1%, Fat Content 19.4%, Crude Fibre 1.3%, Moisture 5.5%, Calcium 1.1%, Omega-3 0.28%, Omega-6 3.3%, Phosphorus 0.87%, Sodium 0.38%, Potassium 0.86%, Magnesium 0.08%