Hills Prescription Diet CD Multicare Urinary Care Wet Food for Adult Dogs is a nutritionally complete diet for the management of dogs with urinary tract disease associated with struvite crystals.
Made with a careful balance of nutrients and high-quality proteins to promote a desirable urine pH level, Hills C/D will help break up existing formations of bladder stones, and discourage the formation of further crystals.
- Urinary Tract Health: Helps reduce struvite and calcium oxalate stones recurrence
- Low Sodium: Reduced salt levels help to better maintain kidney health
- pH Levels: Helps correct urine pH levels to the optimal level
- Antioxidants: Supports your cat’s immune system and work to neutralise harmful free radicals
- Proven Results: Clinically proven to dissolve struvite stones in as little as 14 days
Beef, Chicken, Ground Rice, Ground Maize, Pork Liver, Vegetable Fibre, Vegetable Oil, Calcium Sulphate, Potassium Chloride, Iodised Salt, Vitamins and Trace Elements
Nutritional Information (As Fed):
Protein 20.1%, Fat Content 15.5%, Crude Fibre 2.0%, Moisture 8.0%, Calcium 0.63%, Omega-3 0.79%, Omega-6 3.72%, Phosphorus 0.49%, Sodium 0.21%, Potassium 0.69%, Magnesium 0.09%