Hills Prescription Diet CD Multicare Urinary Care Wet Food for Adult Dogs is a nutritionally complete diet for the management of dogs with urinary tract disease associated with struvite crystals.
Made with a careful balance of nutrients and high-quality proteins to promote a desirable urine pH level, Hills C/D will help break up existing formations of bladder stones, and discourage the formation of further crystals.
- Urinary Tract Health: Helps reduce struvite and calcium oxalate stones recurrence
- Low Sodium: Reduced salt levels help to better maintain kidney health
- pH Levels: Helps correct urine pH levels to the optimal level
- Antioxidants: Supports your cat’s immune system and work to neutralise harmful free radicals
- Proven Results: Clinically proven to dissolve struvite stones in as little as 14 days
Meat and Animal Derivatives (Chicken 19%), Cereals, Derivatives of Vegetable Origin, Minerals, Oils and Fats, Seeds, Molluscs and Crustaceans Urine Alkalising Substances: Potassium Citrate (4.4g/kg)
Protein 6.9%, Fat Content 5.4%, Crude Fibre 0.89%, Crude Ash 1.6%, Moisture 70.2%, Chlorides 0.14%, Sulphur 0.18%, Hydroxyproline 0.03%, Calcium 0.25%, Phosphorus 0.15%, Sodium 0.07%, Potassium 0.26%, Magnesium 0.02%; Per Kg: Vitamin A 19,244IU, Vitamin D3 296IU