Hills Prescription Diet CD Multicare Urinary Care Dry Food for Adult Dogs is for the nutritional management of dogs with urinary tract disease associated with struvite crystals.
Containing a balanced range of nutrients and high-quality proteins, Hills C/D has been designed to break up existing formations of bladder stones and promote a desirable urine pH level to discourage the formation of further crystals.
- Urinary Tract Health: Helps reduce struvite and calcium oxalate stones recurrence
- Low Sodium: Reduced salt levels help to better maintain kidney health
- pH Levels: Helps correct urine pH levels to the optimal level
- Antioxidants: Supports your cat’s immune system and work to neutralise harmful free radicals
- Proven Results: Clinically proven to dissolve struvite stones in as little as 14 days
Ground Maize, Chicken and Turkey Meal, Animal Fat, Digest, Pea Bran Meal, Vegetable Oil, Calcium Carbonate, Flaxseed, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Taurine, Vitamins and Trace Elements. Contains EU Approved Antioxidant
Nutritional Information (As Fed):
Protein 20.1%, Fat Content 15.5%, Crude Fibre 2.0%, Moisture 8.0%, Calcium 0.63%, Omega-3 0.79%, Omega-6 3.72%, Phosphorus 0.49%, Sodium 0.21%, Potassium 0.69%, Magnesium 0.09%