Hills Science Plan Mature Adult 7+ Small & Mini Dry Dog Food has been formulated to support mobility, lean muscles and healthy vital organs in smaller breed dogs are over 7 years old.
The food contains clinically proven antioxidants, glucosamine and chondroitin from natural sources to help your dog’s joints stay strong and healthy, while containing all the nutrients they require for a healthy lifestyle.
In addition, L-Carnitine has been included to help your dog maintain an ideal weight so that as little stress is placed on their joints as possible.
- Glucosamine & Chondroitin: Help to support and strengthen joints
- Balanced Sodium & Phosphorus Levels: Sustains healthy vital organs.
- L-Carnitine: Helps to maintain optimum body weight and healthy, strong muscles
- High Quality Protein: Supports lean muscle
- Highly Digestible Ingredients: Controls hunger in-between meals
- Antioxidants: Help to maintain a healthy immune system
- Omega 3 Fatty Acids: Helps develop and maintain a healthy and shiny coat
Dried Chicken and Turkey (Chicken 20%; Total Poultry 30%), Maize, Brown Rice, Brewers’ Rice, Wheat, Barley, Animal Fat, Digest, Dried Beet Pulp, Flaxseed, Vegetable Oil, Minerals, Tomato Pomace, Spinach Powder, Citrus Pulp, Grape Pomace, L-Carnitine, Vitamins, Taurine, Trace Elements and Beta-Carotene. Naturally Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols and Citric Acid
Protein: 18.7%, Fat: 15.3%, Crude Fibre: 2.1%, Carbohydrate (NFE): 59.0%, Calcium: 0.76%, Phosphorous: 0.57%, Sodium: 0.25%, Potassium: 0.78%, Magnesium: 0.111%, Taurine: 0.10%, L-Carnitine: 330.2ppm, Vitamin C: 114ppm, Vitamin E: 661IU/Kg, Omega-3-Fatty Acids: 1.05%, Omega-6-Fatty Acids: 3.18%, Chondroitin Sulphate: 574ppm, Glucosamine: 471ppm, Crude Ash: 5.0%, Beta-Carotene: 2.76ppm, Vitamin A: 11924IU/Kg, Vitamin D: 861IU/Kg