Hills Science Plan Mature Adult 7+ Dry Dog Food (Chicken) has been developed specifically for older dogs over the age of 7 to help sustain mobility and maintain healthy vital organs.
With clinically proven antioxidants, glucosamine and chondroitin from natural sources, the food helps to keep joints strong and healthy while containing all the nutrients your dog requires to live a healthy lifestyle.
- Glucosamine & Chondroitin: Help to support and strengthen joints
- Balanced Sodium & Phosphorus Levels: Sustains healthy vital organs.
- High Quality Protein: Supports lean muscle
- Highly Digestible Ingredients: Controls hunter in-between meals
- Antioxidants: Help to maintain a healthy immune system
- Omega 3 Fatty Acids: Helps develop and maintain a healthy and shiny coat
Maize, Wheat, Chicken (19%) And Turkey Meal (Combined 30%), Animal Fat, Digest, Flaxseed, Dried Beet Pulp, Minerals, Vegetable Oil, L-Lysine Hydrochloride, DL-Methionine, L-Threonine, L-Tryptophan, Taurine, Cartilage Hydrolysate (Source Of Chondroitin Sulphate), Crustacean Shell Hydrolysate (Source Of Glucosamine), Vitamins, Trace Elements And Beta Carotene. Naturally Preserved With Mixed Tocopherols And Citric Acid
Protein: 18.7%, Fat: 15.3%, Crude Fibre: 2.1%, Carbohydrate (NFE): 59.0%, Calcium: 0.76%, Phosphorus: 0.57%, Sodium: 0.25%, Potassium: 0.78%, Magnesium: 0.111%, Taurine: 0.10%, L-Carnitine: 330.2 ppm, Vitamin C: 114 ppm, Vitamin E: 661 IU/Kg, Omega-3-Fatty Acids: 1.05%, Omega-6-Fatty Acids: 3.18%, Chondroitin Sulphate: 574 ppm, Glucosamine: 471 ppm, Crude Ash: 5.0%, Beta-Carotene: 2.76 ppm, Vitamin A: 11924 IU/Kg, Vitamin D: 861 IU/Kg