Hills Science Plan Adult 1-6 Small & Mini Dry Dog Food (Lamb) has been developed to promote healthy vital organs and lean muscles in smaller breed dogs during the prime of their life.
Containing clinically proven antioxidants, lean proteins and omega oils to provide your dog with all the nutrition they need, the food has a smaller kibble and is perfect for dogs with smaller mouths.
- High Quality Protein for lean muscles
- Easy-to-Digest ingredients for healthy digestion
- Nourishing Omega-6 and Vitamin E blend for healthy skin and coat
- Special antioxidant blend for lifelong immune support
- Smaller kibble for smaller mouths
Maize, Brown Rice, Brewers' Rice, Wheat, Maize Gluten Meal, Lamb Meal, Barley, Oats, Animal Fat, Digest, Soybean Meal, Vegetable Oil, Flaxseed, Dried Tomato Pomace, Dried Citrus Pulp, Spinach Powder
Protein: 24.3%. Fat: 15.5%, Crude Fibre: 1.8%, Carbohydrate (NFE): 52.6%, Calcium: 0.85%, Phosphorus: 0.75%, Sodium: 0.32%, Potassium: 0.81%, Magnesium: 0.108%, Vitamin C: 125ppm, Vitamin E: 613 IU/Kg, Omega-6-Fatty Acids: 3.72%, Crude Ash: 5.8%, Beta-Carotene: 3.49ppm, Vitamin A: 12285 IU/Kg, Vitamin D: 841 IU/Kg