You may also like...
- Royal Canin Urinary Feline Moderate Calorie Dry
- Royal Canin Urinary Feline SO 12 x 100g Pouches
- Hills Prescription Diet CD Multicare Adult Cat Food Pouches 12 x 85g (Salmon)
- Hills Prescription Diet CD Multicare Adult Cat Food Pouches 12 x 85g (Chicken)
- Royal Canin Urinary Feline Dry LP34
- Feliway Classic Refill 48ml (30 Days)
Our ginger tom had urinary problems, basically one day I discovered he just could not urinate. Visit to the vet diagnosed struvite crystals in his bladder. Our vet recommended this product in both its wet and dry form. He seems to thrive on it, although it does tend to make your cat put on weight, hence the moderate calorie option. A rather expensive diet, but will save a fortune in vets fees. Subsequent urine analysis after the past 12 months had proven this products benefits.Have given it 4 stars because I feel these vetinary diets are overpriced by the manufacturers.
My cat loves this food and does well on it. I am concious of the tendency for weight gain with this urinary diet so the moderated calorie content is helpful. Very palatable and no problems for my boy since he's been on the diet.