You may also like...
- Hills Prescription Diet KD Adult Cat Food Pouches 12 x 85g (Salmon)
- Royal Canin Renal Feline Dry RF23
- Hills Prescription Diet KD Adult Cat Food Pouches 12 x 85g (Chicken)
- Specific Kidney Support Feline FKW Cat Alutrays 7 x 100g
- Hills Prescription Diet KD Adult Cat Food Pouches 12 x 85g (Beef)
- Hills Prescription Diet KD Adult Cat Food
Our cat is 18 and she has been on this diet since Christmas. She is doing well on the Canin and the beef is her favourite although she eats all the flavours.
My cat has been diagnosed with kidney disease and Royal Canine chicken flavour is the only food brand he actually seems to enjoy eating. There is one other brand he tolerates but I think I'll stick with Royal Canine and try the other flavours. Compare to some of teh other brands the texture and smell of the food is also the best I think.
Have purchased all the brand's but the only one my cat will eat is the Royal Canon. Eats every variety. She just smells the other brands and walks away.
Our 12 year old with CKD enjoyed these pouches in the tuna flavour. We rotate these with the Specific trays and Hills pouches for variety.
my cat loved this in the sample box i got from the vet, since then i have been buying the boxes of 12 and have heard rumours that the recipe changed - my cat will eat it but doesn't wolf this down anymore unlike the sample pack of the same from the vet.
I use a selection of flavour from Royal Canin, so far it's the only brand that my cat will eat but I still alternate with other less like brand to keep some diversity of flavour.