Eukanuba Veterinary Diets Urinary Struvite Cat Food is a complete and balanced diet that helps to nutritionally manage urinary tract health by reducing urinary pH.
Formulated with urine acidifying properties and a moderate level of magnesium, Eukanuba Urinary Struvite increases the acidity of your cat’s urine and reduces the mineral concentration that can lead to the formation of struvite stones.
- Urine Acidifying: Reduces urinary pH below 6.4 and reduces struvite stone formation
- Moderate Magnesium: Helps reduce a mineral involved in the formation of struvite stones
- Targeted Omega Fatty Acids: Helps soothe the bladder
- Moderate Fat and Calorie Levels: Helps maintain a healthy weight
- High-Quality Protein: Helps maintain lean muscle mass
- Beet Pulp: Helps maintain intestinal health and optimal stool consistency
Maize Grits, Dried Chicken And Turkey, Animal Fat, Dried Whole Egg, Fish Meal, Dried Beet Pulp, Chicken Digest, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Chloride (0.4%), Fish Oil, Brewer’s Dried Yeast
Protein: 33%, Fat Content: 16.5%. Omega-6 Fatty Acids: 2.5%, Omega-3 Fatty Acids: 0.35%, Crude Ash: 7%, Crude Fibres 1%, Calcium: 1.15%, Phosphorus: 0.85%, Magnesium: 0.09%, Potassium: 0.85%, Sodium: 0.45%, Chlorides: 0.9%. Sulphur: 0.32%, Vitamin A: 56540IU/kg, Vitamin D3: 1626IU/kg, Vitamin E: 140mg/kg, Beet Pulp: 3.95%