Eukanuba Veterinary Diets Urinary Oxalate Cat Food is a complete and balanced diet that helps to nutritionally manage urinary tract health by increasing urinary pH.
Developed with urine alkalinising properties and a low level of calcium, Eukanuba Urinary Oxalate helps to reduce the availability of calcium in the urine; minimising the amount of calcium oxalate that will crystallise, and reducing the chance of oxalate stones forming.
- Urine Alkalinisation: Raises urinary pH above 6.6 and reduces oxalate stone formation
- Alkaline Urine pH: Reduces the availability of calcium in the urine
- Targeted Omega Fatty Acids: helps soothe the bladder
- Moderate Fat and Calorie Levels: Helps maintain a healthy weight
- High-Quality Protein: Helps maintain lean muscle mass
- Beet Pulp: Helps maintain intestinal health and optimal stool consistency
Maize Grits, Dried Chicken And Turkey, Animal Fat, Dried Whole Egg, Dried Beet Pulp, Hydrolysed Animal Proteins, Fish Oil, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Brewer’s Dried Yeast
Protein: 33%, Fat Content: 16.5%. Omega-6 Fatty Acids: 2.2%, Omega-3 Fatty Acids: 0.34%, Crude Ash: 6.5%, Crude Fibres 1.2%, Calcium: 0.95%, Phosphorus: 0.9%, Magnesium: 0.08%, Potassium: 1.25%, Sodium: 0.45%, Chlorides: 0.75%. Sulphur: 0.3%, Hydroxyproline: 0.8%, Vitamin A: 69540IU/kg, Vitamin D3: 1999IU/kg, Vitamin E: 172mg/kg, Potassium Citrate: 1.1%, Beet Pulp: 3.2%