Eukanuba Veterinary Diets Dermatosis Dog Food has been carefully formulated to help nutritionally support skin function in cases of dermatosis and nutrient intolerances.
Made with a selected protein and carbohydrate source of fish and potato to help avoid ingredient intolerance and/or allergy, Eukanuba Dermatosis FP also contains an adjusted ratio of Omega Fatty Acids to help soothe skin irritations, support normal skin barrier functions, and maintain a glossy coat.
- Selected Sources: Helps avoid ingredient and nutrient intolerances
- Omega 3 & 6: Helps to support a healthy skin and coat
- Beet Pulp: Helps maintain intestinal health and optimal stool consistency
- Prebiotics: Helps maintain digestive health and support nutrient absorption
- Denta Defence: Helps reduce tartar build-up
Potato, Fish Meal, Animal Fat, Dried Beet Pulp (3.9%), Hydrolysed Fish Proteins, Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Sodium Hexametaphosphate, Fructo-oligosaccharides (0.39%), Potassium Chloride
Protein 23%, Fat Content 15%, Omega-6 Fatty Acids 2.83%, Omega-3 Fatty Acids 0.78%, Linoleic Acid 2.7%, EPA+DHA 0.46%, Crude Ash 6.5%, Crude Fibres 1.7%, Calcium 1.1%, Phosphorus 0.78%