Royal Canin X-Small Ageing 12+ Dog Food is a complete and balanced diet for senior, very small breed dogs over the age of 12, and weighing less than 4kg.
Developed to support healthy ageing in very small breed dogs with a unique formula of EPA, DHA and an exclusive complex of antioxidants, Royal Canin X-Small 12+ has also been made with a much smaller kibble that can be easily rehydrated for smaller or weaker jaws.
- Healthy Ageing Support: Developed to support healthy ageing in very small breed dogs
- Cardiac Health: Contains key nutrients and antioxidants to help support a healthy heart
- Healthy Transit: Balanced intake of fibres (including psyllium) helps facilitate intestinal transit and contribute to good stool quality
- Palatable: An exclusive formula and kibble size help stimulate fussy appetites
Rice, Maize Flour, Maize, Dehydrated Poultry Protein, Maize Gluten, Animal Fats, Vegetable Protein Isolate*, Hydrolysed Animal Proteins, Chicory Pulp, Minerals, Fish Oil, Soya Oil, Psyllium Husks and Seeds (1%), Tomato (Source of Lycopene), Fructo-Oligo-Saccharides, Hydrolysed Yeast (Source of Manno-Oligosaccharides), Borage Oil, Marigold Extract (Source of Lutein)
* L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high digestibility
Crude Ash: 4.7%. Crude Fibre: 1.8%. Crude Oil Fats: 16%. Moisture: 0%. Protein: 24%