Royal Canin Yorkshire Terrier Adult 8+ is a complete and balanced diet to cater for the ageing needs of Yorkshire Terriers aged 8 years and over.
Specially formulated with all the nutritional needs of your Yorkshire Terrier in mind, the food contributes to maintaining the health of your Yorkie’s coat through an adapted content enriched with essential Omega fatty acids, borage oil and biotin.
Royal Canin Yorkshire Terrier 8+ also contains an exclusive combination of antioxidants to help maintain cellular health and is formulated with an appropriate phosphorus content to care for kidney health.
- Healthy Skin & Coat: Enriched with precise levels of Omega fatty acids, borage oil and biotin
- Digestive Health: Highly digestible proteins and a selection of specific fibres to help promote a healthy digestive system and optimal stool quality
- Kidney Health: An appropriate phosphorus content cares for the kidneys
- Healthy Ageing Complex: Developed to support healthy ageing and support their immune system
Maize Flour, Dehydrated Poultry Protein, Wheat Gluten*, Rice, Animal Fats, Maize, Maize Gluten, Hydrolysed Animal Proteins, Vegetable Fibres, Beet Pulp, Minerals, Fish Oil, Soya Oil, Yeasts Products, Dried Tomato Pulp (Source of Lycopene), Fructo-Oligosaccharides, Hydrolysed Yeast (Source of Manna-Oligo-Saccharides), Borage Oil (0.1%), Hydrolysed Crustaceans (Source of Glucosamine), Marigold Extract (Source of Lutein), Hydrolysed Cartilage (Source of Chondroitin).
* L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high digestibility
Crude Ash: 5%, Crude Fibre: 2.9%, Crude Oil Fats: 18%, Protein: 29%