Royal Canin Labrador Retriever is a complete and balanced dry food for adult and mature Labradors over 15 months of age.
Made with high quality ingredients including vitamins and minerals, the food has been designed specifically for the Labrador breed and provides optimum support for their unique physiology.
- Ideal Weight: Helps maintain the Labrador Retriever's ideal weight thanks to an adapted calorie content
- Healthy Skin & Coat: Helps support the skin’s “barrier” role (exclusive complex) and maintain skin & coat health (EPA & DHA). Enriched with borage oil
- Bone & Joint Health: Helps to support healthy bones and joints due to being enriched with EPA and DHA
- Exclusive Kibble: The kibble's texture and formula are adapted to the Labrador Retriever dog, and its exclusive shape helps reduce the rate of food intake
Maize, Rice, Dehydrated Beef and Pork Protein*, Dehydrated Poultry Protein, Hydrolysed Animal Proteins, Animal Fats, Vegetable Fibres, Beet Pulp, Maize Gluten, Wheat, Yeasts and parts thereof, Fish Oil, Minerals, Soya Oil, Psyllium Husks and Seeds, Fructo-Oligo-Saccharides, Hydrolysed Crustaceans (Source of Glucosamine), Borage Oil (0.1%), Marigold Extract (Source of Lutein), Hydrolysed Cartilage (Source of Chondroitin)
* L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high digestibility
Crude Ash: 6.6%. Crude Fibre: 4%. Crude Oil Fats: 13%. Moisture: 0%. Protein: 30%