Royal Canin Bulldog Puppy is a complete and nutritious food for Bulldog puppies up to 12 months of age.
Made with high quality ingredients including vitamins and minerals, the food has been developed specifically for the unique physiology of the Bulldog breed and provides optimum support through the first crucial stage of your dog’s life.
- Digestive Health: The formula contributes to supporting digestive health and promoting a balance in the intestinal flora
- Natural Defences: Helps to support your Bulldog puppy’s natural defences
- Bone and Joint Health: Contributes to supporting the Bulldog puppy’s bones and joints thanks to adapted calcium and phosphorus content
- Ideal Weight: Helps to maintain your puppy’s ideal weight while keeping them full and satisfied
- Exclusive Kibble: The kibble has been designed specially to make it easier for your Bulldog puppy with their Brachycephalic jaw to pick up the food and encourage them to chew
Dehydrated Poultry Protein, Rice, Maize Flour, Vegetable Protein Isolate*, Animal Fats, Dehydrated Pork Protein*, Hydrolysed Animal Proteins, Wheat Flour, Beet Pulp, Vegetable Fibres, Minerals, Fish Oil, Soya Oil, Fructo-Oligo-Saccharides (0.34%), Hydrolysed Yeast (Source of Manno-Oligo-Saccharides), Hydrolysed Crustaceans (Source of Glucosamine), Yeasts Extracts (Source of Betaglucans), Marigold Extract (Source of Lutein), Hydrolysed Cartilage (Source of Chondroitin)
*L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high digestibility
Crude Ash: 7.8%. Crude Fibre: 2%. Crude Oil Fats: 17%. Moisture: 0%. Protein: 30%