Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets DM St/Ox Diabetes Management is a specially formulated diet to help diabetic cats regulate their blood glucose (sugar) levels.
Developed with a low level of carbohydrate to help reduce the upsurge in blood glucose that happens after meals, the tasty formula also contains high levels of protein to help stimulate insulin release from the pancreas.
Shown to reduce the insulin requirements in some diabetic cats, Purina DM is also rich in the antioxidant vitamin E to help neutralise free radicals produced with diabetes.
- Reduces the need for insulin injections in some diabetic cats
- Helps control blood glucose levels
- Low levels of carbohydrate enable slower and controlled release of glucose after eating
- Enhanced levels of vitamin E to reduce the oxidative stress
- St/Ox – Helps support urinary health
Pork Liver & Kidney, Trout, Salmon and Salmon Meal, Chicken, Greaves, Plasma Powder, Cellulose Powder, Pork Gelatine Powder, Corn Starch
Meat and Animal Derivatives (of which Beef 4%), Fish and Fish Derivatives, Derivatives of Vegetable Origin, Minerals, Carbohydrate Sources: Corn Starch
Moisture 76.5%, Protein 13%, Fat Content 5.5%, Crude Ash 2.2%, Crude Fibres 0.9%, Starch 0.4%, Total Sugar <0.5%, Taurine 1 350mg/kg, ME 0.99kcal/g